Comprehensive Memory Support in Eugene, Oregon
At Sheldon Park, you’ll find an experienced team of caregivers committed to making our memory care community a welcoming and safe place to call home. From Alzheimer’s and Lewy Body Dementia care specialists to trained memory care professionals, each member of the Sheldon Park team brings specific expertise built on years of experience and education. The amount of attention and care provided by each and every one of our staff members helps make our Eugene, Oregon senior living community warm, inviting, and one of a kind.
A Loving Senior Living Community to Call Home
- Whether for yourself or a loved one, we know the transition into a memory care community can be difficult. At Sheldon Park, we can help provide a seamless transition to memory care with:
- A dedicated team member who assists with transition to Sheldon Park
- Assistance with daily activities, including bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily with flexible dining options
- 24-hour staffing
- Therapeutic massage spa services
No matter what level of memory support you or your loved one need, Sheldon Park offers a safe, dignified place to create connections, engage the mind, and build relationships.
Amenities at Sheldon Park
Schedule A Tour